• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* England in India 2023/24 #CryMoreTour

Molehill

International Captain
Rohit has had somewhat of a charmed life - dropped, an lbw overturned, an lbw that would've been out had it been reviewed, now he's skyed one into no man's land....

wpdavid

Hall of Fame Member
I remember Rohit made an absolutely vital hundred in the 2nd or 3rd test last time we were here. Lucky or otherwise, he looks like he's done it again here. This reminds me a bit a test in SL about 15 years ago when England (mainly Hoggard iirc) took 3 early wickets and then Sangakarra and Jayawardene added about 500. I don't think we won that one, either.

EDIT
I wish I'd posted that about three hours ago, but I'll take it.

OverratedSanity

Request Your Custom Title Now!
That shot is unforgivable in all situations except declaration batting. It's exposed the soft lower middle order now. Ridiculous.

OverratedSanity

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Benefit of getting those wickets up front; England have looked thoroughly pedestrian until that wicket for quite a long time but they're still actually in a decent position here.
Indeed. Rohit almost played it like he thought India were 500-3. Absolutely dreadful.