• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* England in India 2023/24 #CryMoreTour

Heboric

International Debutant
I don't know if you meant longer than these 8 minutes, but here you are.

I meant from a legitimate source/channel i.e from the likes Supersport, Star, Sky etc. On YouTube you get a lot of randoms posting videos which I dont like clicking on.

But as someone previously mentioned I found some on the BCCI website :)

Third_Man

State 12th Man
Jesus. We're in a real hole here. With Rahul gone, I dont think they can drop Gill (which is sorely needed). Would be too many n00bs for one game. Rohit gotta step up, the rest aren't up to this challenge.
sometimes positive outcomes can come to playing those of which the opposition has little knowledge.

honestbharani

Whatever it takes!!!

Crapinfo said:
India's squad for second Test against England

Rohit Sharma (C), Shubman Gill, Yashasvi Jaiswal, Shreyas Iyer, KS Bharat (WK), Dhruv Jurel (WK), Ravichandran Ashwin, Axar Patel, Kuldeep Yadav, Mohd. Siraj, Mukesh Kumar, Jasprit Bumrah (VC), Avesh Khan, Rajat Patidar, Sarfaraz Khan, Washington Sundar, Saurabh Kumar.
Would have preferred having Tilak too or maybe even Sai Sudarshan but this is still not as bad.

Maybe it will be Rohit, Jaiswal, Pattidar, Gill, Shreyas, Washy, Bharat, Axar, Ashwin, Kuldeep, Bumrah

danzydab

U19 Debutant
so excuse for the first test was no kohli
now excuse for the second test will be no jadeja and no rahul, no kohli

and if eng go on to win the series it will be labelled as a fluke victory against india c team. this is how some fans will remember it

honestbharani

Whatever it takes!!!

and if eng go on to win the series it will be labelled as a fluke victory against india c team. this is how some fans will remember it
Not like an India C team beat Australia in Australia or anything, right? And go read any thread here on when anyone missing has ever been offered as an excuse by India fans here.

Man, these blow-ins are dumb. Hope we win the next 4 just to get rid of these.

danzydab

U19 Debutant
Not like an India C team beat Australia in Australia or anything, right? And go read any thread here on when anyone missing has ever been offered as an excuse by India fans here.

Man, these blow-ins are dumb. Hope we win the next 4 just to get rid of these.
not on this thread but fans on social media.

india could still win this 4-1

flibbertyjibber

Request Your Custom Title Now!

Yet we have a spin attack who bar Leach who got injured had 1 test between the others and a part timer in Root. Not to mention the bat with the highest average in the side went home.

Embarrassing losing 1 game to that attack never mind thinking they may lose the series.

Ali TT

International Regular
I meant from a legitimate source/channel i.e from the likes Supersport, Star, Sky etc. On YouTube you get a lot of randoms posting videos which I dont like clicking on.

But as someone previously mentioned I found some on the BCCI website :)
TNT Sports are a sports TV provider in the UK, what was BT Sports. So legit

trundler

Request Your Custom Title Now!
I don't want to dunk on this post too much, but the fact that it was Pope and Hartley who dominated the second innings so much really adds to the charm of this victory. Lots of people were already dropping both of them for the next game because their first innings efforts were so awful.
Yeah it's pretty nuts that the guys most of us would've picked as the worst bowler and batsman in the game at the halfway stage turned out to be England's heroes.

Niall

International Coach
What we need to know is how good the replacements are on paper?
Depends who they pick .

You will have read about the insane numbers from Sarfraz Khan but the slight caveat is the numbers with the A side not as frightening and some of his monster scores are against dire attacks, he deserves his shot, but England is a massive step up for him.
Rajat Patidar smashed the Lions so in form, reading on this thread poor enough ranji numbers in his career early days but they have got better recently. Obviously only one will replace KL.

Jadeja will be replaced by Kuldeep who you will have seen plenty of or Washington Sundar who did ok last time England toured India.

Shami, KL, Jadeja, Pant and Kohli absent , doubts over Gill and Iyer in this format, this is a golden opportunity for England IMO.