• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official***Semi-Final #1- India vs New Zealand - November 15th - Wankhede, Mumbai (D/N)

Athlai

Not Terrible
Bloody hell the commentator fawning over Kohli getting the slightest fraction of an inside edge on that was vomit inducing.

This is garbage from Ferguson this over. Releasing the pressure just built up.
He skillfully inside edged it onto his ****ing pads. Just asinine

Moss

International Vice-Captain
Poor from Ferguson. Just broken through, can’t be releasing the pressure that easily.

BazBall21

Gill hangs an angled bat outside off stump and moves his head rather than his feet. Doesn't pass the swing and seam challenge on eye test.

Bahnz

Hall of Fame Member
Ferguson's been a passenger since 2021. Unfortunately we had no other real pace options to sub in for him.

The Hutt Rec

Our bowling attack is going to be interesting when/if we ever play an ODI next. Ferguson has to go and I think Boult is done too.

King Kane

International Debutant
The bad Ferguson is back, he was bowling pretty well before he got injured, mind you we were playing mostly minnow teams early on like England.

Zinzan

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Yep, full pace off off-cutters just outside off is the go for the pacers. Mitchell might even be worth a few if he could bowl straight.

Bahnz

Hall of Fame Member
Milne was available I think? Like Southee he’s benefited from NZ not wanting to mess with the formula.
Yeah, though Milne's always been so fragile I think the selectors wrote him off as being unreliable in a long tournament like this. He's also been doing new ball duties in his recent international stints so I'm not sure he was ever really in line for Ferguson's spot. Still agree he'd be a better option.