• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official***Semi-Final #1- India vs New Zealand - November 15th - Wankhede, Mumbai (D/N)

Gnske

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
At least we won't have to see NZ blow yet another World Cup final.

Thank you in advance to Rohit, Kohli and the boys

straw man

Hall of Fame Member
Rohit has done this sort of thing to us before but I can't remember when - probably blanked it from my mind

jcas0167

International Debutant
The audacity of that shot reminds me of Greatbatch hitting Malcolm Marshall for six over cover in the 92 WC.

OverratedSanity

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Santner will do well, think they should try and bring him on early. His bounce could be an asset against India's batsmen who don't use their feet to spin much.

Moss

International Vice-Captain
Tremendous start from Rohit.

NZ have to react quick here. Try spin, or possibly look to mix up the lengths. Doesn’t look like going full is going to work.

Andyhere

International 12th Man
Tremendous start from Rohit.

NZ have to react quick here. Try spin, or possibly look to mix up the lengths. Doesn’t look like going full is going to work.
Tough one right, go to you plan B, if any, so early and show the panic to the opposition?

Zinzan

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Thought it painful enough to lose the toss on this road & see the ball doing nothing for the bowlers, only to have Andyhere having enormous fun putting his boot into the keewees.

Athlai

Not Terrible
Sorry Im late I was platniuming spiderman 2

Good to see us lulling them into a false sense of security before striking