• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official***Match #41- New Zeland vs Sri Lanka - November 9th - Bengaluru (D/N)

Predict the result

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Moss

International Vice-Captain
Terrific from Santner, had it on a string.

Poor couple reviews from NZ. Obviously keen to bowl SL out ASAP but shouldn’t get desperate yet.

mackembhoy

International Debutant
If NZ lose out because of rain, this will be a very rough tourney for them in terms of just being on the wrong end of some serious crap. I feel bad for them, as much as I want a Ind-Pak final for selfish reasons.
Impossible anyway seeing as one Semi is Aus/SA

Darwin Award

U19 Cricketer
Just mentioned on TMS, if SL were bowled out for 150 and NZ got them in 25 overs, Pakistan would need to beat England by about 270 runs.
New Zealand should rocket along at 8-9 runs an over to put the game away in less than 20 overs to really troll the **** out of Pakistan and make them have to win by 320 runs +

Andyhere

International 12th Man
So the top 4 are decided and are almost as expected with the exception of SA. Most people predicted Ind, England, Australia, NZ.

Andyhere

International 12th Man
That would be just our luck but there doesn't seem like there is much rain around on the radar, not enough to wash the game out anyway.
Actually NZ are lucky, I guarantee you if India were in the same position this game would've been washed out without a ball bowled.