• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official***Match #37- India vs South Africa - November 5th - Kolkata

loterry1994

International Debutant
No, whoever wins will get to play final - because they will have easier opposition in SF.. it's 1 vs 4
I don’t know if it easier looks like nz will sneak in 4th think they’ve been around the same form as Australia. They’ve shown they are great at semis as well

silentstriker

The Wheel is Forever
SA have officially qualified for the SF so there is little pressure on either team to win. Will be interesting if either team decides to rest anyone or try some different combos out.

Sunil1z

International Regular
Tomorrow is Kohli’s birthday. So expect atleast 30 to 40 percent of crowd to be Kohli fans with birthday wishes.

loterry1994

International Debutant
SA have officially qualified for the SF so there is little pressure on either team to win. Will be interesting if either team decides to rest anyone or try some different combos out.
I wouldn’t do it, I don’t see the point in testing out players and giving others a go now. Even if it may be a bit of a dead rubber. Most teams know their starting 11 now, I’d try get their players into the best form. And also try to deal a big blow to the other team and maybe get a psychological advantage heading into the semis

HouHsiaoHsien

International Debutant
Ind to win tomorrow. If Ind bat first and atleast one of Rohit and Gill get out before the 20th over, I’d back Kohli to get the 49th.

capt_Luffy

International Captain
I am actually kinda wanting India to loose a match...... As I am feeling else they would flop in the knock outs

Andyhere

International 12th Man
I am actually kinda wanting India to loose a match...... As I am feeling else they would flop in the knock outs
I don't think losing will necessarily help them in knockouts.
Right around the knockouts, you don't want to lose momentum.
See what happened to NZ, they were unbeaten two Sundays ago and after one loss against India, they seem to have lost all the momentum.