• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official***Match #32 - New Zealand vs South Africa - November 1st - Pune (D/N)

straw man

Hall of Fame Member
Neesham had bowled reasonably well to that point and similarly bowled a good first over vs Australia. But when he misses, noone bowls a slot ball gimme 6 quite like him.

And this tournament he misses every time the ball after some outfielder takes the piss and drops another catch off him.

Athlai

Not Terrible
Blokes bowled 13 overs 1/140 in the tournament. I love him but that ain’t it. Surely you can give Mitchell a trundle
Pretty giant roads and at the worst possible times tbf. But yeah. Ideally Henry would be on the field or Ferg the other day

Jarquis

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Well Latham has seen enough… in before this Phillips over goes for more than 21

straw man

Hall of Fame Member
For real, we're getting Phillips in now :-O

I was wanting to squeeze a couple more overs from him 10 overs ago. Now is a real risk.

Though I guess the alternative is Neesham.

_Ed_

Request Your Custom Title Now!
I really wish it was us batting right now. :(

No guarantee we'd be doing as good a job of it as SA have, of course, but I feel like we'd be giving ourselves a better chance.

morgieb

Request Your Custom Title Now!
vvD made exactly the right call to get a single, I think he would've treated Phillips with more respect.