• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official***Match #29 - India vs England- October 29th - Lucknow (D/N)

BazBall21

International Vice-Captain
Obviously, but you must have had some form blindness after the 2015 world cup till the end of the 2019 world cup.

Genuinely the worst post I've read all world cup.

Go away and research seeing as your so anal about players well before everyone on this boards time.

You can spend time to see all the great innings from Root that held England innings together while they broke records galore and won their first World Cup. I witnessed them so I don't need to.
Yeah this seems to have struck a nerve.

mackembhoy

International Debutant
Yeah this seems to have struck a nerve.
Because it makes no sense what you posted.

You either didn't watch England play for 4 years or your wrong :laugh:

Granted I'm riled cos of England so apologies making it more personal than I needed to. Sorry.

slowfinger

International Debutant
why are the English commentators being so polite about this England batting? Bob Willis would be turning in his grave ...