• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official***Match #29 - India vs England- October 29th - Lucknow (D/N)

Aidan11

International Vice-Captain
Momentum very much with India now.

We need a couple of wickets to slow this down again.

Pup Clarke

Cricketer Of The Year
Hey Livingstone is actually a genuinely good option with the ball. His mercurial batting form has masked the fact that he's a pretty reliable 6th bowler. Got good skills

Athlai

Not Terrible
I hate how **** odi player rankings are now. They've always been pretty bad outside maybe the top 5 or so. But jeez they're just entirely useless now

Owzat

U19 Captain
I hate how **** odi player rankings are now. They've always been pretty bad outside maybe the top 5 or so. But jeez they're just entirely useless now
problem is they are I'm sure counting pretty much any games regardless, someone said 3 Afghans are in top 10 but they hardly play any top sides

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
it looks like you need a knife and fork to breathe at this joint. Is it especially foggy/ smoggy it is it just the light at this time of day?

Owzat

U19 Captain
India should get at least 250 from here.
105/3 with just over half the overs gone and 7 of Woakes' 10 overs bowled, can just work the second string around a bit and try and keep wickets in hand.

whether they can get 270-280 will depend much on how this pair and the next couple of batsmen get on, their tail is Bumrah, Yadav, Shami and Siraj, few runs in there but think getting any of them to the crease will put the brakes on the run rate