• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official***Match #27- Australia vs New Zealand - October 28th-Dharamsala (D)

Himannv

Hall of Fame Member
That was probably the wicket that wins Australia the game. I don't think Ravindra has been up to much.

number11

State Regular
These near 400 scores are mainstream now. It's insane. It is now necessary to be able to score 350+ regularly to be competitive. Teams without big hitters are consigned to history.

Aus will win this handsomely.

Flem274*

123/5
Honestly looked like a bits 'n' pieces player. Moved to cantebury and went up to 3, the rest is history.
Started at 3 for ND tbf and was mid, then came back as a more traditional nz allrounder having a bosh at 6-7 and trundling in. fluked an nz call up and got a 70 then moved to canterbury to have a real go at being big dog for a team.

wellAlbidarned

International Coach
hm I would've promoted phillips here. I think we win or lose it in the next 5-10 overs - there's no saving up when you're already close to needing 10s.

morgieb

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Ehhhh it wasn't a million miles away from the line of off-stump. Can see why they looked at it.

Still, it does make the first review hurt....