• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official***Match #27- Australia vs New Zealand - October 28th-Dharamsala (D)

King Kane

International Debutant
We probably should have picked Sodhi, spin looking like a better option than pace on this pitch.

I can see Neesham getting tonked too if they give him some overs.

Moss

International Vice-Captain
Come on and admit it, which one of you turned the clock back to…nah that doesn’t apply here!

SteveNZ

Cricketer Of The Year
It’s one game mate. Virtually every side has a couple of cloves who can do this to you on their day, NZ included. It doesn’t suddenly make you a **** side, or even stop you from doing it as well, either today or the next game. These blokes just load up from the get go these days with zero ****s to give. When it comes off you can’t do anything about it
Not for a second are we a **** side now. We are still a pretty well rounded side, even if our 5th/6th bowling options are not as dependable as they could be and maybe our keeper isn't a world class 5.

But there is such a massive sample size of performances where we get made to look like bitches by Australia because they're Australia. The ODI series last year. The 2019 Test series. The 2015 World Cup final, and to be honest the pool game with the bat. The 2019 WC pool game. The 2021 T20 WC final. The 2016 Test series at home. This game. I could name 10 more if I look them up but this is only off the top of my head. They really stick into our psyche in international cricket.