• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official***Match #26- South Africa vs Pakistan- October 27th-Chennai (D/N)

MW1304

Cricketer Of The Year
Haha I wasn't actually referring to the commentators here, it was two incessantly screeching members of the crowd being picked up on a mic. Seems to have been remedied now.

Molehill

International Captain
Haha I wasn't actually referring to the commentators here, it was two incessantly screeching members of the crowd being picked up on a mic. Seems to have been remedied now.
Well there's the proof I was watching on mute anyway!!

And what a ridiculous shot that was.

trundler

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Sent up the order to speed things end.

Out for 21(31). I just do not understand how we have no one capable of attacking properly at all. They get bogged down, try a wild hoick and **** off.

Molehill

International Captain
Sent up the order to speed things end.

Out for 21(31). I just do not understand how we have no one capable of attacking properly at all. They get bogged down, try a wild hoick and **** off.
It didn't even need to speed things up. Just play sensibly and see if they implode at the death (as they have twice already to an extent).

OverratedSanity

It was a weird one. Clear spike but I don't think the ball was actually close to the glove like the third umpire said. Not 100% conclusive for me but fair enough to give it.

OverratedSanity

SA seem to have got their customary choke out of the way in a relatively inconsequential game and look great now. Good tactics.