• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Match #10 — Australia Vs South Africa Oct 12th, Lucknow

Molehill

International Captain
Who is Abbott on for? Has someone got injured? Seems to have spent most of the innings on the field.

Reactions: FBU

mackembhoy

International Debutant
I'd like to think De Kock will come back for 2027 as it's a home world cup.

Cos he's too good not to be playing for South Africa in all 3 comps. Even if I understand his reasons for only playing T20 going forward.

King Kane

International Debutant
QDK needs to bat through now and play the sheet anchor role for Markram, Klaasen and Miller to all tee off.

There is the hundred for him and he brings it up in style with a six.

Socerer 01

International Captain
I'd like to think De Kock will come back for 2027 as it's a home world cup.

Cos he's too good not to be playing for South Africa in all 3 comps. Even if I understand his reasons for only playing T20 going forward.
he will try the de Villiers or Stokes method for sure depends on how flexible CSA are and how good the squad is at that time

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
I don't recall us winning the World Cup in 2015 and then retaining it because it rained in one of the games......

Not good signs for Aussie sport at the mo, couldn't win an Ashes series from winning positions, couldn't make the knockouts in Rugby, now struggling in the cricket (and having to play an Englishman).
Oh mate, no one cares about rugby in Aus. It’s a fringe sport for private school wankers here.

Might explain why you’re invested 👀

Eng won the 2019 WC after drawing it. Aus won the 2023 Ashes after drawing them.The comparison is obvious and apposite

slowfinger

International Debutant
Oh mate, no one cares about rugby in Aus. It’s a fringe sport for private school wankers here.

Might explain why you’re invested 👀

Eng won the 2019 WC after drawing it. Aus won the 2023 Ashes after drawing them.The comparison is obvious and apposite
Funny you say that, Big Ange Postecoglou came out yesterday in a press conference saying he'd never coach Aus as rugby/ aus rules are too dominant

Test fan

U19 Vice-Captain
Australia have love affair with allrounders
Maxwell
Stoinis
Green
Marsh
They should have selected a proper spinner
Poor planing for world cup