• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* New Zealand tour of UAE and England 2023

SteveNZ

Cricketer Of The Year
Geez we're looking like being so dependent on our top 6, there's nothing to scare anyone below. Contrast that with England going Livingstone Curran Willey, or Woakes

BazBall21

International Vice-Captain
I have normal gravy on my dinner plate, and I have different gravy on my television screen. Sir Daryl Mitchell.

grecian

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
This continues being the worst one-day swt of matches ever, hit and giggle stuff is only fun if it's close, bluergh.

Anyway well done the lower-order and bowlers, lot better.

straw man

Hall of Fame Member
Massive fightback from England. Haven't been able to watch and Livingstone must have played well, though not surprising it was Southee and Rachin whose bowling was taken for 8s and 9s, while Boult+Henry+Santner went for only 5-6 per over.

Neither Southee nor Rachin should make the first choice XI.

Howe_zat

Audio File
7-47. Yikes
7-36 tbf, to significantly one-up the top order collapse that started the day.

I feel it's kinda rare you get them in ODIs now, usually when one side is behind in the chase and starts losing harder they just sort of peter out rather than plummet.

SteveNZ

Cricketer Of The Year
As NZ fans, we're probably going to have to wear some collapses at the World Cup. Absolutely no ground floor to our batting. The lift plummets from above.

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
Really important performance ahead of the WC I feel

Winning without runs from Root, Bairstow and Stokes (and only 30 from Jos)
Batting depth
Good bowling from seamers with understandable question marks

Etc

Very pleasing a few weeks out from the big one