• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* New Zealand tour of UAE and England 2023

NZTailender

I can't believe I ate the whole thing
Are the finally coming to their senses? Or was it "try and make sure all the batsmen actually get a go" and then we'll see him at 7 in the real thing

Skyliner

International 12th Man
Great victory for NZ over Worcs - fielding some first stringers mixed with second XI and academy players.

G. S. Kohli

International Vice-Captain
England fast bowler Josh Tongue has been withdrawn from the T20I squad to face New Zealand after picking up an undisclosed injury. The selection committee has drafted in veteran seamer Chris Jordan as Tongue's replacement.

G. S. Kohli

Nice to see all 5 bowlers with decent figures, and to at least not lose the series.
If you talking about eng t20i team ECB add players every 48 hours

Now rehan ahmed and Chris jotdan in eng t20i team
Brydon Carse in now and Tounge out ( i wonder when he was in? )

FBU

International Debutant
England fast bowler Josh Tongue has been withdrawn from the T20I squad to face New Zealand after picking up an undisclosed injury. The selection committee has drafted in veteran seamer Chris Jordan as Tongue's replacement.
Tongue's injury is pectoral.

England's 90mph bowlers Atkinson, Tongue, Turner, Carse... looking to put their speed on the board when normally would bowl much slower. All this effort causing injuries. Atkinson sat out a few games with a niggle. Carse coming back from injury.

Bahnz

Hall of Fame Member
WORCS vs NZ

Tour Match, Worcester, August 25, 2023, New Zealand tour of England

WORCS Flag
WORCS
(2/20 ov) 11/0
NZ Flag
NZ

New Zealand chose to field.

Worcestershire (20 ovs maximum)
Bold move for Worcester to put 3 **** and balls on their crest

G. S. Kohli

Where to Watch on TV, Online, and Live Streaming Details

The Sony Sports Network will be broadcasting the AUS vs NZ ODI series in India. You can tune into the Sony Six channel of the network to enjoy the live telecast of the entire series in India. The online viewers can enjoy the Live Streaming of the AUS vs NZ series via FanCode.

i do not know yet on Sony Six but i witnessed Fancode advertised on tv for cheap cost, who will watch ODI at 10.30 pm in india? Game last till 6.15 am next day

NZTailender

"this oughta hold those nerdy s.o.b.s on cricketweb" - team selector on rachin opening today

NZTailender

Any footage of this? Wonder if Young was at first slip - took all four catches in the innings off spin bowling

Neil Young

State Vice-Captain
Any footage of this? Wonder if Young was at first slip - took all four catches in the innings off spin bowling
I went along. None of Young's catches were at first. Three on the boundary and the other at extra cover.

Lockie bowled poorly and didn't look particularly effective (as his figures will attest). Rachin came back well after going for a few in his first over. Lister looked pretty good, actually.

Batting wise, Phillips played well, and picked his moments nicely. He wasn't just swinging for the rafters. Rachin was, though. Not a T20 batsman just yet.