• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* New Zealand tour of UAE and England 2023

RMBolton

U19 Debutant
You should play for your country than play in League unless you are out of selection for your nation
It's a bit of a special case. Calling players out of England just to go back to England a few days later feels a bit stupid. That's likely the only reason it's happening. This year's "we'll meet you there" policy with The Hundred players is a pragmatic move (Seifert & Bowes were called out of the LPL). For guys like Ferguson, he'll be better acclimatised by playing in The Hundred.

NZTailender

I can't believe I ate the whole thing
Hard to get excited about this series other than seeing how newbies go. And in that regard, don't know how to feel about Tim "Baz is my pr man" Seifert top scoring