• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Fifth Test (The Oval, London) 27-31 July

Shri

Mr. Glass
if aus win, loengland

if eng win, the gabba win was a once in a lifetime chase - with the c team

the real winners here are india

Silver Silva

International Debutant
That Mitchell Marsh forward defence is how not to play an off spinner ..Don't have this guy anywhere near the subcontinent lol

Uppercut

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Head and Starc's shots were pretty bad but Smith's was just a really good ball tbh. Marsh's wasn't a good forward defense but I mean... we knew that...
Woakes had been consistently hitting the perfect spot today too. Something was happening off the pitch sooner or later.

sledger

Spanish_Vicente
Australia lucky not to lose this series 5-0 tbh. Got out of jail in first two tests by England throwing it away stupidly and have been dominated since. Weak.

Spark

Global Moderator
Woakes had been consistently hitting the perfect spot today too. Something was happening off the pitch sooner or later.
Yeah I really felt Smith just had to see out Woakes's spell somehow, that was our one big chance. As soon as he didn't - and the ball he got out to was basically perfect - then I definitely thought that what we've just seen happen would happen.