• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Fifth Test (The Oval, London) 27-31 July

Spark

Global Moderator
He made a few but I feel like Moeen coming killed the entire momentum of England's innings. Couldn't do that drop and run thing they had been doing all day and suddenly had to start manufacturing shots that weren't there.

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
Decent contribution from Mo in the circumstances

Let’s just have some troll runs from Broad and get bowling tomorrow

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
Gonna put it out there and say England doesn’t have enough with two full days to go
We’re 100 over the record chase for this ground tbf. I don’t pay too much heed to such things as they’re often devoid of context, so I would like a few more don’t get me wrong.

silentstriker

The Wheel is Forever
aussies in that odd position where it’s a very hard - eg top ten all time- chase but it’s not impossible given the time left and the nature of the pitch and the opposing attack. Too much time to block.