• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Second Test (Lord's, London) 28 June–2 July

Son Of Coco

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
I was hoping to wake up tomorrow morning tired but happy. Looks like it's just going to be tired.

Stokes is too good, and we've **** the bed with our bowling tactics.

Smithy dropped the game.

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
I might be wrong, but it didn't look like anyone was physically contacted.

I'm sure in the same circumstances most Aussie crowds would have said "well done old chap, spiffing stuff".
I’d be astonished if anyone inthe SCG members tried to physically contact or assault a player tbh

Spark

Global Moderator
I can't believe what I just saw there. Did they seriously think he was looking for anything but a single???

CartyDurham

International Captain
I might be wrong, but it didn't look like anyone was physically contacted.

I'm sure in the same circumstances most Aussie crowds would have said "well done old chap, spiffing stuff".
It will be sorted easily. There’s a decent camera there

hope some tosser gets a ban out of cricket in there

social

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
So how are they getting Stokes out other than a mis hit?

Field for the last couple of hours has relied upon him making a mistake and now he can just sit back

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
I can't believe what I just saw there. Did they seriously think he was looking for anything but a single???
Brain dead. They’ve enough runs still that if he hits a four it’s worth the shot at Broad