• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Second Test (Lord's, London) 28 June–2 July

RossTaylorsBox

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
My first reaction was what the **** have you done Jonny. No thought at all to the Aussies.

All that failing to withdraw the appeal has done has turned Ben into hero mode and broken Lord's in the process.

They'd have won already if they'd withdrawn the appeal I reckon.

Don't think they should have mind. Well within their rights.
I really hate this idea that some event unleashes some superhuman play. If that were the case I would simply show him a deepfake of myself having *** with his spouse or significant other.

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
I really hate this idea that some event unleashes some superhuman play. If that were the case I would simply show him a deepfake of myself having *** with his spouse or significant other.
Think the reality is Bairstow getting out, any which way, is what unleashed the monster. The narrative is fun though

artvandalay

State Vice-Captain
this match is over. this guy is a six hitting machine. just have to say too good. the bowlers not good enough. time for Boland and Neser for test no.3.
The way to go is bowl conventionally and have a more orthodox field set. This is just cowardly and stupid.