• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Second Test (Lord's, London) 28 June–2 July

Son Of Coco

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
I really want Stuart Broad to be furious after this match. He's not going to be if Stokes keeps doing this though.

Cricket CoachDB

U19 Debutant
I think it's one of those incidents where those ensconced in the game for decades just see it as part of the game while those who only follow cricket for the Ashes think it's totally wrong way to get somebody out.

A bit like sandpapergate; the outrage really snowballed when it got beyond the cricketing world and the general public reacted to it.
I've been following cricket for 45 years and I think it was an utter disgrace. My partner has been following it for a few years and feels the same way.

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
England: we’ll you see, Starc’s catch wasn’t out because according to the laws he wasn’t in full control of his body in completing the catch

also England: call back Johnny even though he was out according to the laws

Stapel

International Regular
I have this sense that I have to wait 40 minutes, just to see things being done and dusted in 4 minutes.