• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Second Test (Lord's, London) 28 June–2 July

wpdavid

Hall of Fame Member
Stokes’ knee looks really bad out there. He hit that six and really propped on it afterwards. That was a long spell for a bloke carrying chronic tendinitis
I just don't see how the bloke's fit enough to be playing. Obviously I understand why he's out there, but he probably shouldn't be. Which would raise another interesting question if our captain and designated vice-captain are both unable to play next time.

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
Finally he listened to a knowledgeable cricket mind
I take it you just use streaming services?

I’m the same - all my sports via Now TV (Sky online service) and the BT Sport app so always a little bit behind but you seem another minute or so back

Socerer 01

International Captain
I just don't see how the bloke's fit enough to be playing. Obviously I understand why he's out there, but he probably shouldn't be. Which would raise another interesting question if our captain and designated vice-captain are both unable to play next time.
the return of the root

or even better

Captain Crawley

Saket1209

State Vice-Captain
Opening w
My side for the third Test, FWIW (absolutely nothing ftr)

Bairstow
Duckett
Pope
Root
Brook
Foakes
Dawson, possibly Ahmed
Woakes
Robinson
Broad
Wood

Stokes isn't bloody fit and Crawley is useless. But that side has much more balance. Tongue unlucky. may choose him over Robinson or Wood if he's not fit.
Opening with Bairstow this is not Ipl man

wpdavid

Hall of Fame Member
My side for the third Test, FWIW (absolutely nothing ftr)

Bairstow
Duckett
Pope
Root
Brook
Foakes
Dawson, possibly Ahmed
Woakes
Robinson
Broad
Wood

Stokes isn't bloody fit and Crawley is useless. But that side has much more balance. Tongue unlucky. may choose him over Robinson or Wood if he's not fit.
Tongue's really unlucky with that selection. His performance here is probably better than anything Wood's produced in England.

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
Can forget about having any reviews after the first hour then
He’s the most successful reviewer in the history of cricket, or something. Think that’s with the bat mind you

Can’t remember the exact story, another TMS listener may. He took great pleasure in telling Aggers it

Spark

Global Moderator
He’s the most successful reviewer in the history of cricket, or something. Think that’s with the bat mind you

Can’t remember the exact story, another TMS listener may. He took great pleasure in telling Aggers it
Haha that's definitely with the bat because if he was in charge with the ball then he'd be reviewing every other over