• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Second Test (Lord's, London) 28 June–2 July

Nintendo

Cricketer Of The Year
He absolutely did not look the second last bat in India, that was Handscomb comfortably.

God that was a terrible innings.
Eh agree to disagree. Handscomb still looked clueless vs the pacers and marnus seemed like he was more consistently able to score from the spinners than handscomb. All subjective at the end of the day.

Michelle Fivefer

U19 Cricketer
Woakes record on this pitch is insane and once they decided to with Tongue they should have picked him to at least help the lower order.

I just don't understand the exclusion here whatsoever.

Anderson is done, 2-0 down after this test no room for passengers unfortunately. He had no business playing this test tbh.
Not quite done yet! 😉

Spark

Global Moderator
Eh agree to disagree. Handscomb still looked clueless vs the pacers and marnus seemed like he was more consistently able to score from the spinners than handscomb. All subjective at the end of the day.
Haha I don't think this is subjective. I think you're placing a hell of a lot of weight on a dead draw 50 on the biggest road to ever road.

trundler

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Only Khawaja looked good anyway so second best still wasn't good