• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Second Test (Lord's, London) 28 June–2 July

Spark

Global Moderator
I'm honestly surprised there are no 400+ scores in there. Not that long ago that Lord's was famed for being the best batting track in the country.

G. S. Kohli

International Vice-Captain
So Flat wicket
Anderson back 🦾

9th time Smith & Labu put on 100* together.✍

198/3🥰

Labu 47 out

Last edited:

Uppercut

Request Your Custom Title Now!
I'm honestly surprised there are no 400+ scores in there. Not that long ago that Lord's was famed for being the best batting track in the country.
Yeah it’s mostly England being great at bowling and terrible at batting for the past decade plus.

CartyDurham

International Captain
Throwing this forward as it’s clear Australia are on top.

would they be prepared to set England 380 plus in the fourth innings off 90 overs?

that would set up a great fifth day

Croadymeister

U19 Cricketer
We just haven't been good enough with the ball or in the field. Not enough balls in the right areas, too many no balls and when we have found the edge, we've grounded the catch.

Only plus point was Tongue.

Christ on a bike, I'm agreeing with KP - shows how bad things are.
Was clapping him after saying what we all felt

Qlder

International Debutant
They could be 700 ahead. It’s only a scenario that would probably bring a great finish to the game

you are so serious man.
You are so dillusional man. Who gives a crap about bazball great entertainment finish. Grind them into the dirt with foot on throat for rest of series :)