• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Second Test (Lord's, London) 28 June–2 July

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
A good keeper would have comfortably swallowed that
I don’t know that he could have got there tbh, hit that may have been because he went to his right initially. Peach of a ball though. Couldn’t do much with it as a batsman

TheJediBrah

Request Your Custom Title Now!
I don’t know that he could have got there tbh, hit that may have been because he went to his right initially. Peach of a ball though. Couldn’t do much with it as a batsman
He knows Jimmy is bowling hooping outies and first slip is very wide as a result. This is basic positioning and movement for a keeper, he should have got there comfortably

source: I was a keeper for years