• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* First Test (Edgbaston, Birmingham) 16–20 June

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Nice soft hands* there from Green

*it’s always softhands when one of your guys edges in front of slip. If the opposition do it they are hacks and insanely lucky

Nintendo

Cricketer Of The Year
Yeah green is gonna go big here. This is exactly how his big shield knocks come. Looks clueless and gets an edge away early, then nails a straight drive and starts smashing it.

trundler

Going back to an earlier discussion with this but I reckon it's a blessing that there's no way to reconcile wicket keeping stats with the actual quality of wicket keeping. We would've been subjected to more statistical vomit from Anantha Narayan otherwise.

Spark

Global Moderator
That 52% vs 40% thing hasn't been updated, surely? Would have thought England are heavy favourites right now if they started the day as slight favourites by the same metric.

Spark

Global Moderator
I hope the missed stumping opportunity in the first innings doesn't weight too much in Green's mind.
Eh I don't remember him dancing down the pitch early on at Ahmedebad. He should get himself set first, just not take an hour plus to do it.

Burgey

Khawaja really has lost his timing this morning, can happen at times even when you’re in form. Needs to work his way back into it.