• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* First Test (Edgbaston, Birmingham) 16–20 June

CartyDurham

International Captain
I think it was mentioned that I was hoping for a miss hit

I’m claiming an assist on that wicket

head c Crawley b Moeen 50

now then who is next ?

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
One of the key traits of Stokes’ captaincy has been not panicking when his spinner is getting pelted. Like everything he does, there are plenty of counterpoints to it. But Moeen will feel all the better for his reward there.

Nintendo

Cricketer Of The Year
Green and usman usually enjoy batting together. Hopefully they can stitch together a big partnership because our 8-11 is a bit grim.

CartyDurham

International Captain
One of the key traits of Stokes’ captaincy has been not panicking when his spinner is getting pelted. Like everything he does, there are plenty of counterpoints to it. But Moeen will feel all the better for his reward there.
That’s a great point. Head got a bit too confident and completely miss timed that shot

Darwin Award

U19 Cricketer
That was just stupid from Head... no need whatsoever especially given the way the game was progressing & Australia settling nicely in that session.