• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* English Football Season 2022/23

Pothas

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
They have sacked the league off as well once it was clear they were not going to win it. It is standard Madrid though, very strange in that they are clearly a better team than Barcelona.

City are a better side but not sure they actually have better players.

Uppercut

Request Your Custom Title Now!
I've thought that about City for a while but Haaland might shift things. Also De Bruyne being in such ridiculous form right now.

There were times in the past few years when they were winning every game without putting out particularly impressive XIs on paper.

Pothas

Yeah this City team looks much stronger on paper than it has for a few years.

Madrid do as well though. I actually think Vinicius might be the best player in the world right now. I know they are the ultimate evil club but I like so many of their players these days, really hope Bellingham ends up there as well.

Socerer 01

International Captain
Feels a bit meaningless when he misses 2 games in the first 3 months of that ban.

Haven't looked at the charge sheet but the sport needs a serious look at its relationship with the gambling industry.
its a 6 month ban in reality

City look so good atm

Pothas

Yeah at this point we are conditioned into thinking that Madrid will suddenly score two goals but it looks impossible right now.

Pothas

6 months is pretty much what was expected I think. Would have much rather got it out of the way at the end of this season but it is not a disaster. Fairly sure he would have been sold in the summer so interesting to see what happens in January now.

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
Feels a bit meaningless when he misses 2 games in the first 3 months of that ban.

Haven't looked at the charge sheet but the sport needs a serious look at its relationship with the gambling industry.
Wherever you stand the hypocrisy is rank. SkyBet sponsor the EFL but if an EFL player puts a bet on, he’s done.

Don’t get me wrong they know the rules etc but it’s ridiculous.

Socerer 01

International Captain
6 months is pretty much what was expected I think. Would have much rather got it out of the way at the end of this season but it is not a disaster. Fairly sure he would have been sold in the summer so interesting to see what happens in January now.
very unlikely any team will buy him in Jan with only training and closed match friendlies for 6 months. i know Turan and Suarez were bought by Barcelona when they weren’t actively playing but this seems too big of a time period compared to those two. Brentford fans should enjoy him for one more season for sure

Pothas

very unlikely any team will buy him in Jan with only training and closed match friendlies for 6 months. i know Turan and Suarez were bought by Barcelona when they weren’t actively playing but this seems too big of a time period compared to those two. Brentford fans should enjoy him for one more season for sure
I dunno. He would have been training since September. Will be a bit awkward buying a replacement in the summer, wouldn't be all that surprised if the 3 that played on Sunday started next season.

Niall

International Coach
We said it before but this has been the least dramatic Champions League in years.

Should have just listened to @Niall and not bothered watching.

Mixed feelings on it, winning the treble is an astonishing achievement even it was drama free to an extent.

Champions league very impressive Munich and Madrid dispatched very easily along with those German postmen. It did not have the drama of United winning it in Munich but heh that's not their fault. FA Cup, they beat nobody of note and the premier league an Arsenal side who simply were not up for it when it got serious.

I'l win money on them winning all three, but do feel annoyed I did not put more on but ah well.