• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* England in NZ 2023

morgieb

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Imagine getting dropped, bowled off a no-ball and still getting out for 4.

is there really any reason for Crawley to play?

Fuller Pilch

Hall of Fame Member
Is Wagner striving for pace bcos he's lost a bit and no balling as a result?

Maybe give him a spell and bring him back.
Duffy might've been useful on this.

RossTaylorsBox

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Serious question as I feel uncomfortable about the Kuggggggjuglellelrapist situation as well.

He plays well. Plays the next 6 years relatively injury free. Is a world beater. Takes around 270 test wickets at 24ish. Including a massive series winning effort against Australia.

How do you feel about him then?

I still have no idea. Just wanted to see if anyone would look at this as “proving himself”.
Exactly the same because he's still a rapist.

Bahnz

Hall of Fame Member
Tbf he bowled 3 no balls and his radar was all over the place. Might be a good idea to give him a half hour to collect his thoughts.

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
Imagine getting dropped, bowled off a no-ball and still getting out for 4.

is there really any reason for Crawley to play?
He averaged 39 in his last series. Roads, but still, would've been a strange time to drop him after showing so much faith.

He's still crap though. I think this is trending towards Stokes opening when Bairstow is back.

Howe_zat

Audio File
England's first innings has an over/under of 353.5 right now. I'd take your hand off

~

Ducks looks in good touch at least

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
Reckon that's wishful thinking unfort.
They wouldn't do it now, but I think the timing of his return might coincide with Crawley obviously needing to be dropped.

Would probably require Foakes, Brooks and Pope to all be making runs in the meantime too though.

Howe_zat

Audio File
Southee aside, this NZ attack is traaaaaaash. Probably the worst since about 2010.
They've certainly not bowled well to the left hander. Far too much leg side.

Southee to the right handers has been good, made Pope move around and manufacture the runs.