• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Australia in India 2023

Spark

Global Moderator
Even Kapil and Prabhakar were good slip fielders for us back in the day. Azhar was the best, of course.
I think both Dravid and Sachin were highly underrated slippers if we look at Waugh's era tbh. They didn't stand out at the time because they weren't that flashy and there were so many good ones going around, but they'd honestly be at the very top of the pile in the current era.

OverratedSanity

Request Your Custom Title Now!
I think both Dravid and Sachin were highly underrated slippers if we look at Waugh's era tbh. They didn't stand out at the time because they weren't that flashy and there were so many good ones going around, but they'd honestly be at the very top of the pile in the current era.
Dravid was exceptional to kumble who was one of the toughest guys to catch off too.

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
I remember someone (I think @Burgey ) posting a scorecard predicting 200s for these two and single digits for others. High chance of that coming true.
Will well and truly settle for this tbh, though sitting here atm Marnus looks comparatively ok and Smith looks scratchy, but when push comes to shove if Smith gets out we're ****ed.

honestbharani

Whatever it takes!!!
Ravi and Jr. mentioning what I said about the moisture and dampness and how the hot sun can settle down the tracks in India an hour or so into the game.