• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Srilanka and New Zealand LO tours to India - Jan 2023

Bahnz

Hall of Fame Member
Yeah, commentators going on like the edge made it harder, but it was such a thin nick it should've been easily pouched.

Moss

International Vice-Captain
Latham's keeping has been a real mixed bag over these 2 series. Golden chance gone there.

I think whichever newer NZ quick bowlers picked for this tour would be on a hiding to nothing, though Sears would have been a better pick given he was even on the tour to Australia last September.

CricAddict

Cricketer Of The Year
Latham's keeping has been a real mixed bag over these 2 series. Golden chance gone there.

I think whichever newer NZ quick bowlers picked for this tour would be on a hiding to nothing, though Sears would have been a better pick given he was even on the tour to Australia last September.
Conway and Finn Allen are all wicket keepers right? Are they all worse than Latham in keeping?

G. S. Kohli

International Vice-Captain
I should not have to Laugh on new selector but I will laugh
( You guys sacked Chetan Sharma, why you selects him again ? As selector ) Team selection Crappy, no way Surya in ODI or test team.
We have half dozen other players( in form ) than Such weak middle order line up.

vandem

International 12th Man
... I think whichever newer NZ quick bowlers picked for this tour would be on a hiding to nothing, though Sears would have been a better pick given he was even on the tour to Australia last September.
Sears currently injured.

IIRC the only other available white ball seamers with recent-ish international experience are Kuggeleijn and van Beek.

Shipley pick fine by me, has height (so a little different to Duffy and Dougie) and some batting ability. Lister would be just as hittable. Fisher and Clarke and O'Rourke perhaps 2 seasons too early. Randell could have been an option but similar to Duffy and Dougie.

Bahnz

Hall of Fame Member
Kind of an odd innings this. Batting looks the easiest thing in the world right up until India lose another wicket.

straw man

Hall of Fame Member
Huge scoring rate but one more wicket here (or we go back in time and Latham catches Gill) and India risk running out of batting.