• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* India tour of Ireland and England 2022

Flem274*

123/5
There have been several times over the years I've wished Richard was still around, like when Henry Nicholls scored a century every time someone dropped him.

The past few weeks has been one of those times. He hated extremely aggressive batsmen. I think the cream on top would be purist Joe Root joining in the meme.

Shri

Mr. Glass
don't care if they get to 120 for no loss. post tea session will be hard and ball will start doing things when the pitch wakes up again

mr_mister

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
There have been several times over the years I've wished Richard was still around, like when Henry Nicholls scored a century every time someone dropped him.

The past few weeks has been one of those times. He hated extremely aggressive batsmen. I think the cream on top would be purist Joe Root joining in the meme.
As someone who's only seen Richards posts in a historical context, he seemed absolutely hilarious to have around.

Uppercut

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Has anyone ever been less bothered by an 87mph bouncer than Lees on that ramp shot. Seemed to get bored waiting for it.