• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Australia in Pakistan 2022

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
I was so looking forward to this series and now I don’t really care about it. :(

Burgey

I was prepared to give Carey the benefit of the doubt as a n00b keeper during the Ashes with the odd miss but he’s been terrible this test on a flat deck. I think he needs to go.

Chubb

International Regular
No way Pakistan should declare tonight they should get 600+ and have a go at them after lunch tomorrow. Make them score at least 400 to avoid the follow on.

Burgey

3/450 odd and lumbering along like this is about as much as Aus can hope for in terms of the outcome of the match tbh

Spark

Global Moderator
Yeah pulling out with 480 on the board seems like very unnecessary generosity on behalf of Pakistan.