• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official New Zealand in India Nov-Dec 2021 Thread***

trundler

Request Your Custom Title Now!
What an incredible scorecard to walk up to. Santner's test career is over and Jamieson just got outbowled by Siraj. Nice

ashley bach

Cricketer Of The Year
Let us all be totally honest, is there anyone who didn't expect this to happen?
Playing test cricket in India is just a total waste of time, and I look forward to the day test cricket is banned there.
That may not happen, but in effect it can if teams decide to boycott test matches there.
This may sound harsh on India, but after watching England play a series there last year, it just isn't cricket.
On day 1, after each ball landed on the pitch a huge puff of dust came up, and so it went for every ball left in the test.
In reality just a joke, pitches in the back yard are more reliable.
Are there others who think the same or am I just thinking too deep about it all?

_00_deathscar

International Regular
Playing test cricket in India is just a total waste of time, and I look forward to the day test cricket is banned there.
That may not happen, but in effect it can if teams decide to boycott test matches there.
This may sound harsh on India, but after watching England play a series there last year, it just isn't cricket.
On day 1, after each ball landed on the pitch a huge puff of dust came up, and so it went for every ball left in the test.
Are there others who think the same or am I just thinking too deep about it all?
That explains why Siraj absolutely wrecked the top order and could/should have had like 5 wickets.

Apex Predator

State Vice-Captain
Lol pitch is fine.. Have you seen the mambas which India got in 2020 in NZ? Why don't offer India a test match at Mount Maunganui instead of Christchurch or Basin reserve when we tour NZ? Then we'll talk

Moss

International Vice-Captain
Gah. All the hard work in keeping the series alive till date being frittered away.

_Ed_

Request Your Custom Title Now!
I was hoping for at least a meme six or two from Southee before he inevitably got out, but no.

Fuller Pilch

Hall of Fame Member
Let it go. Let's be gracious in defeat.

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
Welcome back Henry!

Spark

Global Moderator
i'm already half expecting this post to become cw copypasta