• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

3rd Test at the SCG, Sydney, 7 Jan - 11 Jan 2021

Spark

Global Moderator
Maybe Australia can now think about what I said yesterday. They batted way too ****ing slowly with a massive lead. Amazing that Pujara got more criticism for it than they did.
in fairness, it's not as if they got *that* close to winning in the end. 5 wickets is quite a few!

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
It was shades of McKay and Kline there when they didn’t take a run for all those overs in a row. Obviously not nine down but similarly gutsy stuff. Love that sort of batting on day five

morgieb

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Neser and Swepson in. They know the conditions, after all.
yesssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

Even without meming I think Neser plays as I can't see all three of our quicks backing up three days later.

Starfighter

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Maybe Australia can now think about what I said yesterday. They batted way too ****ing slowly with a massive lead. Amazing that Pujara got more criticism for it than they did.
I recall someone criticised me for bagging out Smith for blocking endlessly. I don't understand what the difference between before lunch and after lunch when he came out attacking was. Though we'd have needed a bigger target anyway, but 68 runs in an extended session is poor.