• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

3rd Test at the SCG, Sydney, 7 Jan - 11 Jan 2021

Senile Sentry

International Debutant
They've bowled junk to him tbf. Short and wide junk every other over. It was never about Smith being out of touch but about tying him up early doors.
Precisely.

This is what I have been harping about. Smith was really bogged down on helpful pitches by bowlers. Here he has been allowed to get away with some real hit me balls and is batting on the best wicket by far in this series for batting.

straw man

Hall of Fame Member
Thought India had blown this match by dropping catches on day 1, but these wickets has brought the contest right back. Far more interesting for the neutral.

cnerd123

likes this
Saini is 28! All this time I thought he was like 23. You expect a quick bowler to be more developed by this age. Yea he should be discarded lol.

C'mon Smith, do a Labu and throw away this ton.

Daemon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Saini's starting to be able to pitch it on a length finally instead of banging it in short and wide.

Burgey

Thought India had blown this match by dropping catches on day 1, but these wickets has brought the contest right back. Far more interesting for the neutral.
Yeah the first innings of 300-400 odd often end up the best test matches for whatever reason.

Burgey

TPC gonna have to open up a bit here now. That's well bowled and shockingly played by a bloke who's been hell bent on defending. Almost under 10s technique to a yorker there.

stephen

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
This collapse is pathetic.

Paine copped a good ball, Green really should have reviewed but Wade's dismissal was atrocious. Now Cummins is gone, getting yorked by a spinner.