• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

3rd Test at the SCG, Sydney, 7 Jan - 11 Jan 2021

Tom Flint

International Regular
Yadav out is pretty massive I reckon. Was bowling so well

Obviously India didn't even need him in the second innings, but if one bowler leaks run then it just may relieve that constant pressure faced by the Aussie batsmen.
Or they just wont bowl the 5th bowler if he is leaking runs like they didnt need to in the 2nd test.
Ashwin comes on first change anyway

Tom Flint

International Regular
India won the second test by 8 wickets, rahane played a chance less atg knock and if jadega wouldn't have run him out they would have post 500+ and won the test by an innings.
How on earth could this result have been reversed?

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
India won the second test by 8 wickets, rahane played a chance less atg knock and if jadega wouldn't have run him out they would have post 500+ and won the test by an innings.
He was literally dropped twice on day two.

morgieb

lol

Flem274*

123/5
thakur can't play surely. he's so bad. that guy literally keeps opposition sides in white ball games when the rest are bowling well.

Nintendo

Cricketer Of The Year
Chance less? I agree with your point and would just like to remind you that rahane got dropped 3 times in that innings, not "chanceless"

Burgey

Thoughtful read, surprisingly. Can’t abide these “born allowed” types. I worked hard to establish my privilege, I’ll have you know.

Gnske

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend

Thoughtful read, surprisingly. Can’t abide these “born allowed” types. I worked hard to establish my privilege, I’ll have you know.
I can't take anything this guy writes seriously after the first half of his Chris Gayle article.