• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

1st Test, Edgbaston, Birmingham

morgieb

Request Your Custom Title Now!
This has deadset been 2/10 stuff since lunch. Before lunch was at least an 8 and on Day 2 probably around a 7.

Flem274*

123/5
Tim Paine was right about one thing. Edgbaston is not intimidating.its simply an ugly ground with annoying fans. Very subpar chants such as championes....borrowing a Spanish footy chant. Weak
this is a passionate crowd at a test, i love it
Marsh and Stoinis are not competent allrounders either. There's no-one.
that was what i was trying to find out. im not suggesting marsh haha

Flem274*

123/5
I wouldn't say they've been that loose, just consistently bowling the wrong thing. That's on the captain.
they've been guilty of one or two nothing balls per over. it's not terrible stuff by any means but it's slightly too short and there's some wide stuff thrown in

Son Of Coco

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
These tactics are brilliant. England one bowler down already, and these two will be buggered after they put on 150 for the 8th wicket.

flibbertyjibber

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Cummins has been **** this innings....Siddle has been better
Only Smith and Stokes have done anything in the first half of the next match that any of the world cup players have played. Might just be a telling stat that all the players from WC are mentally drained.