• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

1st Test, Edgbaston, Birmingham

Son Of Coco

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
What were the odds being offered on Root getting 50 yesterday and then getting out? It would have to have been around $1.01 wouldn't it?

I believe Ben Stokes to be the 3rd best batsmen on either team behind Smith and Root. Possible argument for Warner before his ban. He’s gonna be a huge factor in this series.

Flem274*

123/5
i thought that was out but ive had a couple

bairstow definitely better coming in low where his open gate cant be exploited

Flem274*

123/5
kim jong is a well known 400* cricketer i believe

i think there was a state news article to that effect a few years back anyway

Starfighter

When it comes to bowling skills/technique. At the start of their careers these two could swing the ball away beautifully. Now they've had plenty of injuries, but I find it hard to believe they can only bowl it with the seam straight rather than getting it on a bit of an angle which, especially if it's a little wobbly, will move the ball off the surface.

trundler

Request Your Custom Title Now!
I don't know what they're trying to achieve here. Stop Stokes from going over extra cover like Viv?

Starfighter

Like, what's wrong with having a guy at third man, after yesterday's play? No sign of the much needed collapse.