• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

1st Semi Final - India v New Zealand

Who will win the match?

• Total voters

OverratedSanity

Request Your Custom Title Now!
and yet jadeja did score a run a ball 80, which, given that dhoni was at the other hand, perhaps had an effect on how he played at the time
No. Jadeja pulled a ridiculous innings out of his arse. If Dhoni had played at a Sr of 70 it would've been enough.

Anyway, I'd blame the decision to not actually send Dhoni out earlier as the biggest mistake. His go-slow approach would've been perfect after India were 5-3. Doesn't really matter I suppose, because NZ deserved to win.

thundaboult

International Debutant
been watching these lads for about 17 years. Lots of heartbreak. And now they have given us 2 finals in 4 years. Love this team, always will. Thank you. I believe. One more chance, one more time.

Grasshopper

State Vice-Captain
pretty chill about the final tbh. i don't expect to win, and this lot aren't as good as our 2015 side by any stretch, so really it's just funny when we inevitably win.
Well I p!ssed myself tonight so with a bit of luck I might just break a rib or two on Sunday.

stephen

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
No. Jadeja pulled a ridiculous innings out of his arse. If Dhoni had played at a Sr of 70 it would've been enough.

Anyway, I'd blame the decision to not actually send Dhoni out earlier as the biggest mistake. His go-slow approach would've been perfect after India were 5-3. Doesn't really matter I suppose, because NZ deserved to win.
Exactly right. He should have manned up and walked out at 4 (or 5 or even 6) and acted like a senior player.

Uppercut

Request Your Custom Title Now!
okay i'm simplifying but my point is that it's the partnership that counts as a single unit rather than individual strike rates

this has been a thing of mine ever since i joined cw tbf
Agreed, but the fact that they were forced to attack Boult in the 46th~ shows that the partnership was a little too slow. And putting that on Jadeja would be ridiculous.

harsh.ag

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Glad it was NZ.

Dhawan's injury.
Not picking Rayudu.
DK over Jadhav.
Dhoni being Dhoni.

Plenty of ways India could have fielded a better batting line-up. No one to blame but themselves.

Jadeja is a hero.

TestMatch

U19 Cricketer
Ugh, stupid work made me miss what looked like a quality match.

Hope NZ continue to troll everyone and run away with the title.

Shri

Mr. Glass
Glad it was NZ.

Dhawan's injury.
Not picking Rayudu.
DK over Jadhav.
Dhoni being Dhoni.

Plenty of ways India could have fielded a better batting line-up. No one to blame but themselves.

Jadeja is a hero.
damn jadhav would have been handy af today