• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

25th Match - New Zealand v South Africa

Who will win the match?

• Total voters

weldone

Hall of Fame Member
explain how you would hit the medium pacer hooping it a mile weldone?

it's niggly af and they're batting smart.
then take calculated risk against Santa

Amla has enough experience to do it

Edit: Markram does it at last, that's good. Need some more of those to ease the pressure a bit

Last edited:

StephenZA

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
The SA batting has the confidence of the U13B side at the moment.... they not taking chances. Markram is normally a very aggressive player, and SA should be going at more than 4.5 but this is not going to happen now. I am just wishful thinking that Markram, Dussen and Miller somehow start striking the ball really well and we can score 150+ in the last ten...

straw man

Hall of Fame Member
Even if SA score what looks a below-par 250, it's something to bowl at, they have good strike bowlers and NZ's lower order is suss. They might be happy enough with 250.

vandem

International 12th Man
Interesting bowling choices now for Kane. I'd be tempted to give Lockie a couple of 2-3 over spells before the 40th over, and hold the final 3 overs from de Grandhomme / Neesham until 40 - 44th. A couple of wickets now makes it very hard for Saffers.

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Amla gets my memo at last. I'll stop now Athlai.
What planet are you on mate? You bat to the conditions ffs. TYhe fact they've done so is why they'd only lost two (now three) wickets. You don't make 320 in every game ffs. I do not know why this is a stretch for you to comprehend.

weldone

Hall of Fame Member
What planet are you on mate? You bat to the conditions ffs. TYhe fact they've done so is why they'd only lost two (now three) wickets. You don't make 320 in every game ffs. I do not know why this is a stretch for you to comprehend.
not watching the match, just following on cricinfo - so take it back if it's a genuine minefield