• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

'Flash in the pan' ODI XI draft.

jimmy101

Cricketer Of The Year
Round 7

Teuton
jimmy101
quincywagstaff
mr_mister
Red Hill
SillyCowCorner1
morgieb
aussie tragic
Michaelf7777777
Fuller Pilch
Samuel_Vimes
randycricfreak

Round 8

randycricfreak
Samuel_Vimes
Fuller Pilch
Michaelf7777777
aussie tragic
morgieb
SillyCowCorner1
Red Hill
mr_mister
quincywagstaff
jimmy101
Teuton

jimmy101

Cricketer Of The Year
I'll say it then, sillycow up. Teuton may pick straight after him as RH has given the all clear to be skipped.

Teuton

International Captain
Rossouw hasn't retired yet, has he?
I'm no expert but I figure a kolpak deal is making yourself unavailable for international games indefinitely which seems like a retirement by another name to me. I can change my pick if required

jimmy101

Cricketer Of The Year
On that note, is Jesse Ryder officially retired?
He's currently going through an "international exile", but hasn't officially retired. Fuller Pilch might have to re-pick then. Anyone else have an opinion on Ryder's eligibility?

GoodAreasShane

Cricketer Of The Year
The chances of Rilee returning to South Africa are practically nil, get the impression but even if he did change his mind it seems like a few too many bridges have been burnt. Always struck me as someone with plenty of talent, but with somewhat questionable mindset and commitment

morgieb

Request Your Custom Title Now!
He's currently going through an "international exile", but hasn't officially retired. Fuller Pilch might have to re-pick then. Anyone else have an opinion on Ryder's eligibility?
He no longer has a FC contract in New Zealand, I'd say he's as good as retired.