• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* India Tour of England 2018

Daemon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Anyways, gotta give credit to the English selectors. Rashid's been looking decent all Test. Something Bess would've never done imo. Curran also turned out to be a brilliant choice.

vcs

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Well done England

This hurts like hell now, but I guess we'll look back on this with some measure of pride. I don't ask for more from India than to compete to the best of their abilities, at least we got that.

Niall

International Coach
If I was Indian, I would not give a **** about how good the game is, the fact is this is another test overseas they have blown. Kohli, the bowlers and to a lesser extent Pandya did little wrong, but its the other batsman who yet again have contributed **** all.