• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* India Tour of England 2018

Pratters

Cricket, Lovely Cricket
This crowd has been quite vocal. Booing players a lot too. Don't mind that too much. At least they have fervour.

Spark

Global Moderator
I'm genuinely surprised it took that long tbh. Between a signature advocating for *****'s internet-induced suicide and ruined thread upon ruined thread it was quite confusing.
in all Proper Capitalisation seriousness, i think us mods didn't really realise it was quite this horrible. i kind of had my suspicions because every time i wandered into cricket chat the chances that i would read some momentally tedious five-page catfight between the same people (and mr miyagi isn't the only one who was responsible for that) were pretty close to 100%. but it was kind of hard to tell just how atmosphere-killing it was because frankly no one wanted to spend the time reading through all those threads, spending lots of time babysitting threads and hardly anyone was reporting anything (except marc, who reports absolutely everything). so yeah it did take a while. last few weeks it was pretty clear something had to happen though.

OverratedSanity

Request Your Custom Title Now!
I'm genuinely surprised it took that long tbh. Between a signature advocating for *****'s internet-induced suicide and ruined thread upon ruined thread it was quite confusing.
Tbf, he was quoting someone else and it was referring to Miyagi's online suicide. Which he's promptly committed.

Bolo

State Captain
As a Pakistani this is very conflicting to watch. England lollapsing is obviously good but then India's fast bowlers are doing well too.
Watching Ishant specifically succeed gives me this feeling. He's been reasonable for a years, and is not as punchy worthy behaviour wise as many, but his years of direness have just led me to want to see him gone. Plus his successes keep out Kumar and Bumrah, who I want to see.

Spark

Global Moderator
He tried a multi? :laugh:

Does he not understand our mods our intellectuals and wont let that slide?

Meanwhile - **** this English tail
to be fair it was extremely difficult to pin down the exact identity of the poster behind *checks notes* "Mr Miyagis"

cnerd123

likes this
Took long enough to get Ash back in

Not that it stops Curran. Who the **** is this kid. Is he even allowed to play for England? Someone check his passport.

morgieb

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Took long enough to get Ash back in

Not that it stops Curran. Who the **** is this kid. Is he even allowed to play for England? Someone check his passport.
His dad played for Zimbabwe and he grew up in about 10 different countries. Not surprised that the one promising English cricketer isn't actually English.