• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* India Tour of England 2018

Shri

Mr. Glass
DK is shockingly bad behind the stumps. might as well play Pant if he looks better with the gloves in the nets.

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Must be blatantly not out for India not to have “spontaneously” claimed it. This is the side that maintained its appeal when Dhoni half volleyed Pietersen.

- Burgey

vogue

International Vice-Captain
Ok guys, am sat infront of my sewing machine doing my quilting stuff and listening to the local ladies talking about the price of alcohol in Dublin ... what’s the score line atm as only have time and inclination to come on CW for an update...:)

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Ok guys, am sat infront of my sewing machine doing my quilting stuff and listening to the local ladies talking about the price of alcohol in Dublin ... what’s the score line atm as only have time and inclination to come on CW for an update...:)
God, what’s country life done to you?! :)

Last edited:

Pratters

Cricket, Lovely Cricket
Karthik was blinded and you can't fault him for not taking that off Ishant. He has handled the swinging ball well today. It's not exactly easy to keep in England.