• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* India Tour of England 2018

trundler

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Well in my defense I've just gotten back into watching cricket after a long time. My lasting memory of Steve Smith is him bowling 2 full tosses per over.

Jack1

International Debutant
Dhoni stat padding his average again. Let’s see how many he wants before he tees off with the tail in and series in jeopardy. Little does he know all
This does is reverse stat pad his strike rate . He clearly doesn’t understand mathematics and strike rate side of limited overs.

Daemon

Pretty sure there is a rule against simply posting the score in here - we're all watching the game, we're aware of the score. I've seen posters who just post score updates throughout the game in the thread get warned for spamming
It's better than the alternative..

cnerd123

likes this
I was surprised Raina didn’t come in at 5. Hardik did fine, run a ball 21.
Run a ball 20 somethings aren't fine from the top 7. Its neither here nor there. Karthik and Pandya got starts but didn't carry on.

What Jadhav did so well during his run was score 40/50s from down the order - get a start and then kick on in the last 10. We need that.

Singh767

School Boy/Girl Captain
Dhoni stat padding his average again. Let’s see how many he wants before he tees off with the tail in and series in jeopardy. Little does he know all
This does is reverse stat pad his strike rate . He clearly doesn’t understand mathematics and strike rate side of limited overs.
You don't actually believe he is padding his average do you? He's just one of many great batsman (great in ODIs) who has just played on for too long. Look how grey they guy is ffs.

OverratedSanity

I'm always all for trying to ensure the team bats 50 overs but 8 runs in 4 overs is just woeful. I don't buy that Dhoni doesn't know that he's not good enough to b in the team. He's not that deluded.

And no a few jammy boundaries here won't change that.

91Jmay

International Coach
Eh, I agree that Dhoni massively struggles to find another gear at this point but his innings today actually hasn't been bad. It's not a road and 250-260 will be defendable if they bowl really well.

Jack1

International Debutant
Run a ball 20 somethings aren't fine from the top 7. Its neither here nor there. Karthik and Pandya got starts but didn't carry on.

What Jadhav did so well during his run was score 40/50s from down the order - get a start and then kick on in the last 10. We need that.
It’s fine at 7. Pandya actually has pretty good career stats with the bat in Odis .