• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Pakistan tour of Ireland, England and Scotland 2018

cnerd123

likes this
:(

Dropped catches to let the lower order wag, followed by a top order collapse against the new ball...this is a very Pakistani performance from Ireland thus far

Mr Miyagi

Banned
I hate scores like this in cricket. I know Ireland is 3 wickets down for 5 runs, but I had to confirm the scorecard because when I see 5/3 I wonder whether it is 5 wickets down for 3 runs, or 3 wickets down for 5 runs, which are vastly different things (not that I necessarily have much hope for the Irish middle order in this game).

cnerd123

likes this
I hate scores like this in cricket. I know Ireland is 3 wickets down for 5 runs, but I had to confirm the scorecard because when I see 5/3 I wonder whether it is 5 wickets down for 3 runs, or 3 wickets down for 5 runs, which are vastly different things (not that I necessarily have much hope for the Irish middle order in this game).
The solution, like for all other issues in cricket, is simple. The Australians are wrong.

Runs first, then wickets. Always.

SillyCowCorner1

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Okay then... tomato, tumahtuh

Mr Miyagi

Banned
The solution, like for all other issues in cricket, is simple. The Australians are wrong.

Oh I agree with you 100% and you're right. But Australians are allowed to migrate now. Nearly half the IPL commentary team alone appear to be Australian on some days.

Last edited:

Gnske

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend

You're not Australian and yet you are so wrong.

Runs first is the t20 of scorecards, for absolute plebs with no patience. Guarantee it 90% of people who prefer runs first don't even know the laws of cricket.

Borges

International Regular
This is all going to change with ECB's new countdown from hundred. Number of balls first; runs and wickets are secondary and may come later (if at all) in any random order. 63 - 86 - 4 etc.

S.Kennedy

International Vice-Captain
This is all going to change with ECB's new countdown from hundred. Number of balls first; runs and wickets are secondary and may come later (if at all) in any random order. 63 - 86 - 4 etc.
A vision of the future.

Borges

International Regular
All clap. 25 for Kevin O'Brien and 50 for Ireland.

In the old days, people in Madras used to cheer every multiple of 25. The crowd went to the dogs after the city was renamed Chennai.

Borges

International Regular
This Shadab Khan is good.

Get him into the IPL as early as possible, and make him a spent force in test cricket.