• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** Trans-Tasman Twenty20 Tri-Series

Flem274*

123/5
yesssss now that's a real wtf pitch

i still maintain the first cake tin deck of the summer was perfectly fine if you weren't wogging with a horizontal or 45 degrees bat. munro and taylor were cruising. it just made for a hilarious T20 game where batsmen couldn't dominate bowlers on a whim.

tonights game tho could be a must watch if she looks like her photos

_Ed_

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Pitch actually hasn't misbehaved that much so far. Outfield is sluggish, though.

Bahnz

Hall of Fame Member
Tortured innings from Munro. Early days, but starting to suspect that his improved output this season is more a consequence of the standard of new ball bowling that he's faced then anything else.

Haha, how do you miss from there?

Moss

International Vice-Captain
Guppy clearly sore about Lord Colin and Kane getting IPL contracts ahead of him. If previous seasons are anything to go by, not a bad thing for his T20I game.

SteveNZ

Cricketer Of The Year
We should criticise Kane more. And as always, any cricketer that I write off will immediately produce a performance.