• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** Trans-Tasman Twenty20 Tri-Series

Starfighter

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
'The team's been selected to play to their potential' - Slats

This implies that teams normally aren't selected to play to their potential.

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
I'm not watching this but I'm looking at the score card and I'm struggling to recognise most of the Aussies. Who the heck is D'Arcy Short and Billy Stanlake? In contrast, the Kiwis seem to have all their major guns.
Stanlake is something out of a monster movie.

Was good in Water Rats in the 90s too.

TheJediBrah

Short has the potential to become a better version of David Warner, who can bowl genuine left-arm wrist spin

edit: I said potential . . .

Last edited:

straw man

Hall of Fame Member
Absolute garbage from Southee so far - tricky pitch unless you're bowling 128 ks half trackers

edit: :laugh:

TheJediBrah

This is pretty moronic batting. Just hit the slow half-track **** to fielders for catches, great plan.

TheJediBrah

I mean you literally need only just over a run a ball, and with Duckworth Lewis with potential to come in you want to keep wickets in hand. Pure idiocy.