• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** 4th Test at the MCG

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Bradman

Edit: my mistake. I thought they lost at Lords in 1930 but they won by 7 wickets.

Last edited:

Zinzan

Request Your Custom Title Now!
If ever I've wanted to see an oversea player get a double. What a turnaround, he's just been superb.

Cow

Banned
Graphic indicating the highest scores by an Englishman at the MCG-

Swann looks at it.. "Ahh yes, Jonathan Trott, I remember that game at Brisbane"

social

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Mindless tactics from Cummins and Haze

Broad backs away every ball and the pitch is slow

Just pitch the ****ing thing up

ajdude

International Coach
it’d be so apt if it pissed down right now and play was called off, the most boring and uncomfortably sticky day of test cricket i’ve been to

Cow

Banned
it’d be so apt if it pissed down right now and play was called off, the most boring and uncomfortably sticky day of test cricket i’ve been to
If Smith was "batting" you'd be stroking yourself to death in the crowd.

ajdude

International Coach
If Smith was "batting" you'd be stroking yourself to death in the crowd.
that’s an inappropriate ***ual reference. believe it was the corresponding test 4 years ago i got done for that

but yes most likely. i actually **** everywhere when cook bopped lyon over his head for four

Gnske

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
that’s an inappropriate ***ual reference. believe it was the corresponding test 4 years ago i got done for that

but yes most likely. i actually **** everywhere when cook bopped lyon over his head for four
He'll get done for it don't worry. Harsh will give Zinzan the infraction Cow deserves.